Putting together an outdoor school education program takes a good amount of organization, planning, and…paperwork! forms are broken down into several areas: Teacher forms (that the person organizing the program needs to fill out) and Student forms (that students and their parents need to fill out online). We also have some great Extras…check them out!
Teacher Forms & Paperwork
- Enrollment Form: use this to see our current prices and sign up to attend High Trails.
- Camp Check List: a good overview of everything you need to do to prepare for your trip.
- Program Form: required for attending schools 30 days in advance, this form gives us specific program information.
- Cabin/Trail Groups: required for attending schools so we know the names of attending students.
- T-Shirt List: optional form if you would like to purchase t-shirts for your students.
Parent/Student Forms & Paperwork
- Health Consent Form: required for every student attending High Trails.
- Medication Form: required form only if a student is bringing medication with them to High Trails.
- Discipline Form and Packing List: general information to prepare for your trip.
- Special Concerns: Information and an online form for special situations; emotional, medical, or other.
- Printable Parent’s Guide: used in lieu of the online Parent’s Guide.
- Diabetic Management Plan: required for all attending diabetic students.
School & Teacher Extras
- Student Journal: an optional written workbook that schools can print for students to use during the week.
- Getting Ready Games: fun things to do with your students before the trip.
- Bus Ride Games: fun things for your students to do on the way up to High Trails.
- Sample Schedule: get a rough idea of the daily schedule at High Trails.
- Sample Menu: what our kitchen will cook on weekly basis.
- Food Details: carb counting and allergen specifics for all of our food.